Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 2, 2015

3DMitzi's Art page: Bio of Steven Thompson
















Hey!
You want to know about my interests and lifestyle choices well.... I guess you've come to the right place. Not about the lifestyle choice I can't tell you that. Haha... Well back to me........ I am currently going up to date in this class. However I will be posting more art on this page so stay tuned.
I was born in Louisville,KY.
I am 15 and I am a freshmen.
oh freshy.. I know right?
To say it short: I LOVE ORIGAMI!
To say it not so short: I am currently an art student at Noblesville High School. I am currently working on cardboard sculptures. We just got finished working on a paper sculpture.
Mine was a house with a sign out front on the ground saying stop fore-closer. You know it was suppose to be inspiring. Well I will admit it my piece wasn't that inspiring O_o. I noticed many changes in that class in particularly. We looked at many other artists with similar aspects of what we wanted to do. Like art Duh.....
In many aspects my art wasn't all that great because I am used to working with paper so I guess I did well in the paper sculpture part of art for look wise. I just feel like I could give a little bit more effort in my main aspect of art. What I mean by that is. I could give Better trying attitude with a non-paper work project. But I choose not to because I feel like I already know what I want to do with my art career! I want to be an origamist and teach other kids how to fold the many wonders of paper into creative works of art.  

No comments:

Post a Comment